The include statement¶
You can use the !include statement on maps and lists. You have to ensure that the final document structure is still a valid spline document. Spline will run the validation after the include has been done.
- stage(Setup): !include library/setup.yaml
- stage(Build): !include library/build.yaml
- !include library/setup-test.yaml
- !include library/run-test.yaml
- !include library/teardown-test.yaml
- stage(Deploy): !include library/deploy.yaml
- The loader is evaluating the !include statement for the main document
- only (by intention).
- the specified file has to exist!